View count: 7733
Tthe students are expected to have the following core abilities for their graduation:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Ecology profession basic and practices of forestry biology science and environment science.
- Ability to survey and analyze forestry resources.
- Profession basic and techniques of usage of wood/bamboo material science.
- Ability to study essays and deliver thoughts.
- Ability to integration of forestry resources protection, management and usage.
- Skills of communication, coordination and cooperation.
- Basic foreign language skills.
For Graduate Students:
- Profession abilities of forestry resources protection, management and usage.
- Ability to plan and execute professional survey independently.
- Ability to compose essays and deliver speeches.
- International vision for sustainable development forestry and natural resources.